View My Stats

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

District 1 resident endorses Chris Forbrich for Council


I have been an active neighborhood activist for over 28 years and presently serve on the board of the Alta Vista Neighborhood Association.

I have had the good fortune to meet and hear a bright young candidate for the City of San Antonio District 1 Council race. Chris Forbrich is the welcome change many neighborhood leaders have been looking for.

Though he is new to the political arena, he has gained a good grasp on the problems and concerns of District 1 residents. He is intelligent, energetic, well spoken and a fast learner. I am fully confident that he has the capability to be the strong leader who will open citizenry dialogue, something that has been lacking with the current administration.

I believe he will request public input before making critical decisions and I know he will support and work hard for inner city revitalization, restoration and maintenance of services. I believe that Chris possesses the qualities needed for being our voice on council.

He will be a welcome intellectual and dynamic change to the present lack of leadership we have been enduring. I endorse Chris Forbrich for City Council District 1 and I ask all my friends and neighbors to cast their vote on May 9th for Chris Forbrich.

Join District 1 in making a New Day!

Sincerely,

Hector J. Cardenas

No comments: