View My Stats

Monday, April 27, 2009

A message from Weston Martinez, District 9 Council candidate

Supporters, Neighbors and Friends,

It's 2-weeks until Election Day, tomorrow early voting begins and I need your help. I have spent countless hours over the last 12 months out in the community finding out what you, the citizens of District 9, want from your next city council member.


As I walked across the District I heard these similar concerns from many of you.

Real Tax Relief
Increase Public Safety
Decrease Traffic Congestion
Expand Economic Development

I share these concerns, and pledge these issues will be the first items that I tackle as your next councilmember. I look forward to taking my 14 years of corporate business experience and community service to City Hall as we look for effective changes that must be made. I ask for your active support in this campaign as we enter the home stretch! Please Consider:·

Making a contribution of any size
Block walking or calling your neighborhood
Placing a yard sign in your yard
Telling your friends to vote Weston Martinez for District 9 City Council!

Gratefully Yours,

Weston Martinez
Ready to Serve District 9

No comments: