Byron Miller (photo)
District 2 Council candidate
Location: Carver Branch Library, 3350 E. Commerce St.
Saturday, April 4th @ 10 a.m.-noon
Contact Persons: Anthony Dean Harris (210) 527-1830
D. Anthony Miles (210) 362-0460 office/cell
(210) 271-7411 fax
Economic Development Summit
The purpose of the event is to assemble a wide range of visionaries from across the city to hear and discuss the great opportunities and challenges facing the East and Northeast communities of District 2.
The specific goals are as follows:
- Review the history of economic development in the area
- Develop a comprehensive strategy for economic development to include:Neighborhood development, Business Development, Public Safety, Education Initiatives
- Discuss economic initiatives to provide a renaissance of the target area
- Build stronger economic and business development
- Discuss competitive and physical advantages of the target area
Invited panelists will include local real estate experts, developers, San Antonio Chief of Police, Bexar County Sheriff, SAISD Board of Trustee representatives. There will be more than 200 invited guests to this exciting event.
Sponsored by the campaign to elect Byron Miller, City Council, District 2. For more information, call (210) 527-1830 or visit www.votebyronmiller.com