View My Stats

Friday, April 24, 2009

A message from Dist. 8 Council candidate Jacob Dell


Don’t forget early voting starts Monday. I need your vote to win May 9th!

As your Councilman, I will be fiscally responsible and fight to ensure that every dollar you send to city hall is used on the basics to make San Antonio a better place for our future. My initiatives focus on issues of importance to all San Antonians:
· Increasing police / fire / EMS protection
· Lowering the property tax rate
· Improving traffic flow, streets, and drainage
· Continuing to grow our economy by supporting businesses, large & small
· Creating greater access to neighborhood parks

These are accomplished by a conservative, prioritized fiscal policy for San Antonio.
Here are ways you can help right now:

Early Vote for Jacob Dell starting Monday, April 27th .
Visit JacobDell.com to learn more about my campaign and then tell your friends why you are voting for me and why they should too.

Sincere as always I am,

Jacob Dell
Council candidate District 8

No comments: