View My Stats

Monday, April 27, 2009

A message from District 7 Council candidate Robert Garibay


Robert Garibay (photo)
District 7 Council candidate

Dear District 7 Resident,

Today was the first day of early voting and it was certainly a day to remember. I spent time at the Northside Activity Center, Memorial Library, Maury Maverick Jr Library, The Great Northwest Library, and Nelson Elementary School to greet voters. It was a very rainy day but the turnout was still good for the 1st day of early voting.

As I greeted voters many immediately told me "Your that young man from TV!" or "Your the college student!" and many voters said "You have my vote. It is time to get fresh faces at City Hall." The voters I met with today are like the many that I have already met with, they cared about the future of their community, and they were very enthusiastic about this election.

Today I feel like I earned many votes today, and I hope to earn some more tomorrow. If you are going to be voting tomorrow please check the list of locations to see if I will be at your nearest voting location!

Or if you would like to help out with early voting please email me at voterobertgaribay@yahoo.com or go to www.robertgaribay.com and fill out the "Help out the campaign" form at the bottom of the home page.

I look forward to seeing you and earning your vote to be your next City Councilman for District 7.

Thank You,
Robert Garibay

1 comment:

Mr Lee said...

Wow,so cool!Wonderful blog.Coming to your blog We are very pleased to.
Nice to meet you.We upload something about the works to the blog.
We invite you to our blog.Look forward to your visit.Happy every day!