View My Stats

Friday, March 07, 2008

A messsage from candidate JP Pct. 2, Pl. 1 Steve Walker


Steve Walker (photo)
JP Pct. 2, Pl. 1 candidate

Now that the dust has settled and we are closer to securing all the nominees from both parties for the November election, I wish to thank the voters in Pct. 2 who took time out of their busy schedules and waited in line for hours to vote for me for Justice of the Peace, Pct. 2, Pl. 1.

Now that the primaries are essentially over with exception of a few scattered runoffs, I hope that you will go to the polls one more time in November and cast a second ballot for me.

We need to be about the serious business of redirecting and refocusing truant students back into the classroom, allow everyone a fair hearing on evictions, domestic disputes, and traffic tickets and making our community a safer and better place to live.

I am honored to be your nominee for Justice of the Peace, Pct. 2, Place 1. See you in November.

Steve Walker
Democratic nominee
Justice of the Peace, Pct. 2. Pl. 1

No comments: