View My Stats

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Message from Young Republicans President Monica Rojas




Monica Rojas (photo)
YR President

A Message from the Young Republicans President:

One of my main priorities is to keep all of you, my political friends and colleagues, informed of my club's activities because it is important that we foster camaraderie to promote UNITY in the Republican Party. If y'all know any other Republicans that would like to be members of the Young Republicans of Bexar County, please let me know!

Just as a reminder: the Young Republicans of Bexar County is a group of folks from all walks of life that support Republican principles. If you know other Reagan Republicans, Conservative Republicans, Neo-Cons, Libertarian Republicans, or Moderate Republicans--- please let me know so we can be introduced. Unity for victory in 2008.

Monica Rojas
President Young Republicans of Bexar County

YR's meet every 2nd Tuesday of the month 6:30 p.m.
Picante Grill
3810 Broadway
(210) 822-3797

Located across from the Witte Museum, just off 281 and Hildebrand.

No comments: