View My Stats

Monday, March 17, 2008

Hunter Altgelt endorses Mark Vojvodich for Constable Pct. 3


Hunter Altgelt (photo)

Thank you so very much for your support of my campaign for the 2008 Republican primary election for Bexar County Constable, Pct. 3. With your gracious support, I received almost 5,000 votes and narrowly missed being in the runoff.

I spent 15 long months campaigning and had incredible volunteers, for whom I am greatly appreciative. Having never run for office, I am proud of having run a respectful and clean campaign. Although I did not earn the nomination, the amount of positive feedback afterwards has been encouraging.

I have since met with Mark Vojvodich, who is a Republican candidate in the run-off for Constable, Pct. 3. I am impressed with his knowledge and goals to move the office of Constable in a public serving and progressive direction. His ideas for the office mirror my own. I am officially endorsing Mr. Vojvodich; I respectfully ask you to support him in the run-off election on Tuesday, April 8, 2008, and ultimately for the general election in November 2008.

Thank you again! This may have been my first political race; however, I anticipate it will not be my last. I am committed to serving my community and making it a better place for all.

Thanks,
Hunter S Altgelt
hunteraltgelt@sbcglobal.net
(210) 287-0171 mobile
Vote Republican in the 2008 election!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say hello from Argentina to my long-distant cousin Hunter Altgelt wishing the best of lucks next time. Carlos A. Altgelt, San Isidro.