View My Stats

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Quico to blockwalk the streets once again on Saturday


Quico is resuming his block-walking this weekend and we hope you can help.

Starting on Saturday at 11a.m. and Sunday at 1 p.m. Quico will be fanning out across the Northside of San Antonio. Please let me know if you will be available to help.

Quico Canseco (photo)
Canidate for Cong. Dist. 23

Thank you for your continued support. Send me an e-mail if you will be available on either day and let me know of your availability. If you cannot start at the prescribed start time simply let me know what times you would like to help so that we may make arrangements.

Kyle Whatley
Manager
Quico Canseco for Congress

PH 210.251.3334
FX 210.579.6979

For information or to help the campaign please visit us at
www.quicoforcongress.com

No comments: