View My Stats

Monday, May 11, 2009

A message from District 7 Councilman Justin Rodriguez


Justin Rodriguez (photo)
District 7 Councilman

Dear Friends,

Thank you once again for the confidence you have placed in me to serve as your District 7 Councilman for two more years. Our resounding victory on Saturday was a validation of the accomplishments and progress we have made together as a community over the past two years.

I truly could not have done it without the many friends, family and supporters who made this victory so memorable.In the coming days, I will be meeting with Mayor-elect Castro, my new council colleagues and the city manager to discuss budget priorities for District 7 and the City of San Antonio.

I also look forward to continuing our progress in pursuing green initiatives and policies that I championed during my first term. I hope to receive your input as well.On behalf of my wife, Victoria, and our entire family, thank you for a memorable two years as your voice at city hall.

I look forward to a successful second term as we strive to create an even better District 7 for our families and community.

Best regards,

Justin Rodriguez
District 7 Councilman

No comments: