View My Stats

Friday, July 20, 2007

Councilman Rodriguez to host Town Hall meeting




Justin Rodriguez (photo)
District 7 Councilman

Dear Friends,

I hope that your summer has been enjoyable thus far. While I have taken some time to reacquaint myself with my wife and children after a long campaign, I have also been busy getting situated at City Hall.

I have spent much of the past six weeks meeting with my colleagues, city staff, and constituents in preparation for the 2007-08 budget process. With that in mind, our first Town Hall Meeting will focus on community input for the budget process.


It is scheduled for Monday, July 23, 2007 at St. Mary's University. (AT & T Tech Center-Culebra Entrance) This is your opportunity to let us know what's important to you and your neighborhood. Please click on the link above for details.

We hope to see you there!

Justin Rodriguez
District 7 Councilman

No comments: