View My Stats

Friday, July 20, 2007

Congressman Gonzalez hosts free financial seminar


Congressman Charlie Gonzalez (photo)

Dear Friends,
I wanted to follow up on an e-mail I sent you last week and remind you that tomorrow, July 21st, 2007, I will be hosting a free financial forum at St. Mary's University. The event will bring together local experts to discuss ways to take control of our finances and get on track for financial security.

Unlike other events, we will turn to community leaders, not private companies, to help deal with questions you may have on credit card debt, improving your credit score, refinancing, and savings plans. There is no cost for this event so I hope you will join me.

There has never been a better time to put our financial houses in order. The tools to financial success are at our fingertips, we just need to know how to access them, so I hope you'll join me tomorrow for this free forum. Our group of experts will help make sure we can all take control of our finances and plan for future financial security.

What: Free Financial Forum
Where: St. Mary's University Law Classroom Building
1 Camino Santa Maria, San Antonio
(Entrance is off 36th Street with plenty of free parking)
When: Saturday, July 21st
Time: 9 a.m.-11 a.m.

I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.
Sincerely,


Congressman Charlie Gonzalez

No comments: