View My Stats

Monday, January 25, 2016

SD 26 Debate: Friday, Menendez vs. Martinez-Fischer, 1-29

SD 26 Debate: Friday, January 29
 
This Friday, I will debate my opponent for Texas State Senate District 26 in a candidate debate hosted by the AARP of San Antonio.  

This debate is intended to educate voters on where I and my opponent stand on public policy issues that impact their lives, and I look forward to the chance to share my message. I am incredibly excited to have the opportunity to talk about what I have done and what I will continue to do for our community, once I am your State Senator. 

This event is open to the public and will also be available streaming online. In addition to questions from the moderator, audience members and remote viewers will have an opportunity to submit questions via social media. 

AARP Candidate Debate
Friday, January 29th. 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Guadalupe Theatre  1301 Guadalupe Street

No comments: