View My Stats

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. March on the Eastside, 1-18

    I would like to invite you to join me at the Martin Luther King March, the nation's largest march, on Monday, January 18th. March starts at 10 a.m. but with 200,000 people expected, I would encourage you to be there at least 1 hour before the start and enjoy the pre-program at Martin Luther King Academy where the march starts.                                                                     
    This year, my theme which I hope will be all of your theme year-round is "I do MLK everyday."                                                                                   
    Congratulations to Councilman Alan Warrick and MLK Commission Brandon Logan for raising 10 times more scholarship money for young leaders. Our freedom comes through education.

No comments: