View My Stats

Friday, January 29, 2016

Candidate Angelica Jimenez for Judge 408th District Court

Dear friends,

It's an inside joke between campaigners: "Signs don't vote!" (You've probably seen these: they're the giant signs that are popping up all across San Antonio, with candidates' photos and logos on display)

And, sure, signs don't vote -- but they DO help voters learn more about who's running for office. They're necessary for a campaign, and they're expensive. So, I'm asking: will you help me put up more big signs across San Antonio so more voters can learn about my campaign?
These signs might not turn up to vote at the polls, BUT they will help undecided voters see my name, my logo and inspire them to go learn more about my campaign.

Chip in today and help me put more large signs up across San Antonio: www.jimenezforjudge.com/donate
Thanks for all that you do!
Angelica
Angélica I. Jiménez,
Judicial Candidate

No comments: