View My Stats

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Message from Commissioner Pct. 4 candidate Tommy Calvert

Friends,
We are days away from the election and your support of my campaign, will be what will help carry us on to victory on March 4, 2014.
 
I was honored to win every endorsement of the Democratic Party organizations in Precinct 4, as well as the San Antonio Board of Realtors.

I want you to know, that you always have an open door with me and can call on me any time to help you.

Please help us continue to reach out to your friends, family, and business associates so that we can ensure victory on March 4, 2014.

I’m looking forward to working with you, as the next County Commissioner in Bexar County, Precinct 4.

Yours for Change

-Tommy
P.S. View our commercial on the front page of my website
www.Calvert4commissioner.com & please join me for one of the upcoming events, listed below.

No comments: