View My Stats

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Thank You Message from State Rep.-Elect Justin Rodriguez

Dear Friends,
Truth be told...I'm exhausted. What a year it's been! Through it all, you have stayed with us. And for that, I simply say thank you.
 
I'd also like to extend my sincerest gratitude to my campaign team and volunteers who became affectionately known as "Team J-Rod." They carried us to a resounding victory this week and inspired me to give my all every step of the way.
 
Of course, my family deserves the ultimate "thanks" for supporting me and giving me the strength to persevere. Public service is a sacrifice and is ultimately a family endeavor, not an individual pursuit.
 
Lastly, I'd like to thank the wonderful residents of HD125 for giving me the opportunity to continue serving our community. It's a privilege to be your next State Representative. I'm honored to have your trust, and look forward to serving you in Austin!
 
In service,
Justin Rodriguez
State Rep-Elect

No comments: