View My Stats

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving from District 8 Council candidate

Thanksgiving has always been a special time for my family, as I'm sure it is for yours. Among the many things we have to be grateful for are friends and family, some still with us and others not.
Papa Bernie
My older brother Marc and me with
Papa Bernie in Boston, 1979.

 
This Thanksgiving, I remember my grandfathers in particular. They were both very important in shaping who I am and how I view the world. They were strong, driven, and they both immigrated to this country (one from Russia, the other from Malaysia) to make a better life for themselves and their families. I know they would be proud of how Erika and I are raising our little family, too.
Happy Thanksgiving,
Ron Nirenberg

No comments: