View My Stats

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thank You from Bexar County Sheriff Amadeo Ortiz


My Friends, I would like to take this opportunity to express my thanks and appreciation for helping my campaign. We may have come up short in the end, but all the hard work was not in vain. Thanks to your hard work we re-elected President Obama, elected 4 Democrats to Congress in Bexar County, added more Democrats to the Texas Legislature and almost swept all the county and judicial races. I congratulate all the Democratic winners and wish them all the success in their positions.

I am so proud to have served the last four years as your Sheriff. The future remains bright because I leave behind some of the finest men and women serving at the Sheriff's Office. I know they will continue all the hard work we have accomplished these last four years. I sincerely wish our future Sheriff success in keeping the success we have reached so far.

Again, thank you for all the hard work done for this campaign. Please take the time to visit my website at
www.OrtizforSheriff.com.

Have a safe weekend and remember...

Together We Can Keep Bexar County Safe and Strong

With Much Appreciation,

Amadeo Ortiz
Bexar County Sheriff

No comments: