View My Stats

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thank You Note from Ivy Taylor & invite to swearing in, 6-19


Thank you for your generous support throughout the campaign. Your help was invaluable to me and I will never forget it. All our hard work paid off! As your District 2 City Councilwoman, I plan to work hard to provide education and human development services to the residents of our community, attract new business and high-paying jobs to the area, improve our streets; sidewalks; and drainage system, and work with law enforcement to decrease crime in our neighborhoods.

I will continue to seek your help in making our community a better place to live, work, raise a family and retire.Thank you for all you've done. Hopefully I can count on your continued support.

Thank you and God Bless,

District 2 Councilwoman Ivy R. Taylor

P.S. You're invited to attend my Oath of Office tomorrow, Friday June 19th at 11:30a.m. in the City Municipal Plaza Building located at 114 W. Commerce, the Blessing of the Mayor and Council at 2 p.m. at the San Fernando Cathedral and my Swearing-in Ceremony at 6 p.m. in the Municipal Plaza Building, 4458 E. Houston St. Phone: 210.337.4784

Pd. Pol. Adv by Ivy R. Taylor Campaign, P.O. Box 8082, San Antonio, TX 78208, Lou Miller Treasurer

No comments: