View My Stats

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fox News-29 Reporter produces film short "Shaken," view 6-25


Sylvia Rincon (photo)

I just wanted to personally invite you all to a screening of my first ever short film "Shaken." It will screen in the opening block (2 p.m. - 5 p.m. June 25th) of the San Antonio Film Festival which runs from June 25th - 28th.

"Shaken" deals with the long term affects of chronic illness and the co-dependency that can affect families. This story was inspired by true events. It is based on my relationship with my brother who was diagnosed with Epilepsy at the age of four and is still dealing with seizures 27 years later.

My cousin, Robert Lopez, and lead singer of the rock band Harms Way also wrote and composed a song for the film which will debut at the screening.

I am also hoping this film will help raise awareness about the crippling affects Epilepsy can have on a person and their family. There is still no cure. But there is always hope. Ticket and location information is available at www.safilm.com.

Thank you!
Sylvia

No comments: