View My Stats

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Interfaith Worship Service, 1-18


L-R: Portrait of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. from previous MLK March in San Antonio on the Eastside

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Interfaith Worship Service, Sunday, January 18th @ 4 p.m. @ Central Christian Church, 720 N. Main to benefit the MLK Scholarship Fund.


We shall overcome; we shall overcome, We shall overcome some day
Oh, deep in my heart I do believe, We shall overcome some day

We’ll walk hand in hand; we’ll walk hand in hand,
We’ll walk hand in hand some day
Oh, deep in my heart I do believe, We’ll walk hand in hand some day

We shall live in peace; we shall live in peace,
We shall live in peace some day
Oh, deep in my heart I do believe, We shall live in peace some day

The Lord will see us through; the Lord will see us through
The Lord will see us through some day,
Oh, deep in my heart I do believe
The Lord will see us through some day.

No comments: