View My Stats

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Diane Cibrian to announce her candidacy for Mayor, 1-25


Dear Friend:

It has been an extraordinary honor to serve you and the City of San Antonio.Please join my daughter and me for a very special celebration.It will be the formal announcement of my candidacy for Mayor of San Antonio.

It will be held at the base of our city's most visible landmark, the Tower of the Americas in HemisFair Park.I'm running for mayor for many reasons.The most important reason for you, your family, friends, and neighbors is that I want to continue the progress begun by Mayor Phil Hardberger.

I am the only candidate in this race who has the proven ability, experience, track record and results as a member of City Council to accomplish this goal.No less than the future direction of the economic growth and prosperity of our city is at stake.

Please join me at the Tower of the Americas in HemisFair Park on Sunday, January 25th, at 2 p.m. Working together we will move San Antonio forward.

Yours in public service,

Diane Cibrian

No comments: