View My Stats

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Norma Garcia to speak to NHPO, August 14th @ Acenar


Norma Garcia (photo)
Speaker, Author

I would like to personally invite you to the National Hispanic Professional Organization (NHPO) Educational Series Luncheon on Thursday, August 14th @ 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. at Acenar, located next to Hotel Valencia on E. Houston St. It would be an Honor to have you present.

I will be addressing the NHPO board members, members and guests regarding my experience as an entrepreneur, donor mother, organ and tissue advocate, community leader and author of "My Dear Jasmine: From Tragedy to Triumph." It is a personal mission of mine to become engaged in the community; to ensure that I bring to the forefront the importance of organ and tissue donation and to share my story of perseverance during a very difficult time in my life.

Please visit
www.normagarcia.net or feel free to contact me if you would like specific information regarding the NHPO Educational Series Luncheon, speaking engagements or book signings. Please reference the attached invitation and if there is anything that I may do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank You,

Norma Garcia, Owner
Realty Executives River City
430 W. Loop 1604 N. Ste. 115
San Antonio, Texas 78251
Direct Phone # ( 210) 386-4802

No comments: