View My Stats

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A message from Sen. Joe Biden, Democratic VP nominee


Sen. Joe Biden (photo)
Democratic VP presumptive nominee

The past two days have been truly extraordinary. I received such a warm welcome as the newest member of the Obama campaign. Now that our team is complete, it's time for our party to unite -- as Democrats, as voters, and as Americans committed to change. I recorded a short video message about what we need to do in the weeks ahead, and how I plan to help.


Barack has built an incredible movement over the past 19 months, and I'm so honored to be part of it. Over the next few weeks, I'll be rolling up my sleeves and joining the work that thousands of people all across the country are already doing -- reaching out day after day in neighborhoods and communities, connecting with people who are hungry for the change we need.

This is no ordinary time, and this is no ordinary election. I plan to do everything I can to help Barack take back the White House.

Barack has the vision and the courage to bring real change to Washington. But even he can't do this alone. Please watch this video and join this incredible movement:


Thank you,
Sen. Joe Biden

No comments: