View My Stats

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Mark Vojvodich wins Constable Pct. 3 Republican runoff


Hunter Altgelt (photo)

Dear family, friends, and supporters,

It is official, according to the Bexar County web site; Mark Vojvodich won the run-off election for Constable Pct. 3. He is now our Republican candidate!

I was pleased to endorse Mark. I want to offer my sincere "thanks" to you who went and voted for Mark. We know your votes made a huge difference! We appreciate your continued support for the general election in November. I also want to thank you again for your support of me. I'm grateful for the vote of confidence.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Again...thanks!
Thanks

Hunter S Altgelt
hunteraltgelt@sbcglobal.net
(210) 287-0171 mobile
Vote REPUBLICAN in the 2008 election!

No comments: