View My Stats

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Le Lowry to host conversation at 9 a.m., Sat. Apr. 12th


Le Lowry (photo)
NEISD Board candidate, Place 1

As you may know I am a candidate for a seat on the North East ISD Board of Trustees District 1. District 1 encompasses Churchill High School and parts of Lee High School and the area elementary and middle schools that feed into them. I am a college student at San Antonio College and currently work at a Starbucks Coffee as a barista. I also own a small business that promotes the creative arts as well.

If there are any questions about my campaign please feel free to call or email me as well as visit my website. I am also hosting a conversation, April 12th from noon-9 a.m.-11 a.m. @ La Taza Coffee House, 15060 San Pedro.
Thank you,
Lê Lowry
210.287.7214

No comments: