View My Stats

Monday, May 28, 2012

"Thank You" message from Vietnam Vet & Judge Steve Walker

As a Vietnam Veteran myself, (1970-71) I want to thank all the men and women who have served this county in the military like I had the opportunity to do for 30 years. (Active & Reservist in the Army)

Currrently four other Judges served in Vietnam like myself. They include Justice of the Peace Pct. 2 Pl, 2 Bill Donovan, Justice of the Peace Pct. 3 Keith Baker, Probate Judge Tom Rickhoff & County Judge Bill White.

Some other elected officials that have served in the military as well include: County Judge Jason Pulliam, (Marine JAG Officer)  Commissioner Paul Elizondo (Marine) District Judge Larry Noll & Constable Pct. 2 Val Flores (Vietnam veteran)  to name just a few.

For anyone who served, I salute you on this Memorial Day Remembrance.

No comments: