View My Stats

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Councilman #8 Reed Williams to hold town meetings

In order to keep you updated with what's happening in District 8, I will hold town hall meetings twice a month at our local libraries. These meetings will give you the chance to ask questions and provide input to me and city staff about current and future projects in our community.

Please join me this Tuesday, August 4th, for our first town hall meeting. It will be held at the Igo Branch Library, 13330 Kyle Seale Parkway, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Staff members from the Capital Improvement Management Services (CIMS) department will attend this meeting to provide a status report on road projects in the district.

I look forward to seeing you and working with you to make our District 8 office and city government more responsive to your concerns.

Sincerely,
Reed Williams

Councilman, District 8

No comments: