View My Stats

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Ricardo Martinez to call press conference-Dec. 28th


This is to inform you and many of my friends and aquaintences, that on December the 28th at 10 a.m. in front of the Bexar County Courthouse I will have a press conference informing the Public of my intentions in filing a lawsuit on that day, concerning the Illegal Action taken to disallow me from fullfiling my duties as JP for Pct 1 Pl. 2. by the County Commissioners Court.


I also would like to invite anyone that would like to be there supporting our cause. Thank you for your support in the past.

Judge Elect Ricardo A. Martinez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I recall correctly, the canvas done in the November election showed Mr. Martinez with zero votes registered. I do not see how he can call himself Judge-elect with no votes.

And if he is the duly elected Judge, then why did he break the code of judicial ethics by campaigning openly for one of the congressional candidates in the 23rd district? Shouldn't he face judicial ethics penalties for this action?

Mr. Martinez has no integrity, but a lot of chutzpah! I hope that the democratic party stays out of this pigsty!

Mr. Martinez needs to go away...