View My Stats

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Thank You from judicial candidate (408th) Angelica Jimenez, 5-25

408th District Court candidate Angelica Jimenez with husband,
Javier, children & mother
We did it!  Thanks to you, I've advanced to the General Election in November!  I want to express my sincere appreciation for everyone who voted in this runoff. I'm so humbled by your support. 

A special thank you to the volunteers who put in countless hours on the phone, block-walking in the neighborhoods, and working the voting sites.  I know we made it this far because of everyone's hard work and commitment. I also want to thank my family and friends who give me strength and encourage me with their kind words everyday. 

I'm ready for the next phase of this election, and I look forward to working together in the November General Election.
 
Sincerely,
Angélica

Angélica Jiménez, Candidate for the 408th District Court

No comments: