View My Stats

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Congratulations from Gabe Quintanilla to Angelica Jimenez, 5-24

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Angelica Jimenez-Espinoza on her victory tonight in the Democratic Primary for the 408th District Court. I... encourage my supporters to embrace her candidacy as she prepares for the November election against a Republican opponent.  

In addition, I wish to thank the people who have supported me throughout the past few months. These have been difficult times to both campaign for public office as well as work fulltime and take care of mom at night.   

I will continue to be an activist on behalf of the elderly and the disabled. It is totally unacceptable to me that Texas ranks number 50 in the quality of care of our nursing homes.

Moreover, I will continue to focus like a laser beam on how to keep our children in school.

 Last, but certainly not least, I will continue to fight for full enforcement of the rights created under Jimmo vs. Sebelius--to prevent Medicare Advantage Insurance Companies from cutting off the benefits to our seniors and our disabled on the now illegal "Plateau Standard." 

There is much to do, and in the words of Robert Frost...
I have miles to go before I sleep...

Miles to go before I sleep...

Thank you--and God bless each and every one of you..   

Gabe Quintanilla

No comments: