View My Stats

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Message from Distict 10 Councilman John Clamp


Councilman John Clamp (photo)

As we near Thanksgiving Day, I'd like to share with you some of the things that I am most thankful for this holiday season.

First and foremost, I am thankful for my family. I am blessed to have a beautiful wife, four wonderful children and fantastic parents and extended family. Today, I would like to thank them all for their love and support.

I am also thankful to live in the greatest country in the world; and am especially grateful to live in Texas! I am thankful for all of the service men and women who have fought and continue to fight to preserve our freedoms. It is because of our strong military that I proudly serve you.

Finally, I am thankful to represent you on the San Antonio City Council. It has been an honor and a privilege to serve the past 3 1/2 years and I look forward to what we will accomplish over the next 6 months. Thank you all for your support.

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Sincerely,


John Clamp
Distcit 10 Councilman

No comments: