View My Stats

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Open Letter from judicial nominee Dinorah Diaz to constituents


Dinorah Diaz (photo)

We did not win. But this was an amazing past 18 months for me and incredible journey. I have met so many wonderful people and enjoyed every moment. I have no regrets.

Thank you to all of you my family, friends and supporters, you made the journey so worth it. I especially want to thank my family, my mom, Olga and siblings Joseph, Louie and Debi and of course their spouses. This journey brought us even closer. I did the best I could and wish the best to our community here in San Antonio and the court house.

To Judge Raymond Angelini, congratulations to you. I hope the best for you as well and hope there was likewise some wisdom earned because of this experience.

Dinorah Diaz
Former Judicial Candidate for 187th Court

No comments: