View My Stats

Monday, November 03, 2008

Victory Watch Party for 4th Ct. of Appeals Justice Stone


Catherine Stone (photo)
4th Ct. Justice

Dear Friends,

Well, it's time to make the last push and then put our feet up and watch the results. Anne Thomas and David Reilly have graciously offered their home for an election watch party on Tuesday evening. I will be there shortly after the polls close at 7 p.m. and I'll stay until I know how I've done in my race.

Hopefully the results from early voting will be positive. Please join us for some snacks and fajitas. I know that many of you will be making the rounds, so stay for as long or as little as you'd like. I imagine we will be shutting down around 10:30 p.m. Many other parties will still be going strong, no doubt!

The party starts shortly after seven at 8907 Carriage Drive SAT 78217 (Marymont area at Starcrest and Loop 410).

Thanks to all for the support you have given to me over the last year.

Cathy Stone

4th Ct. Justice

No comments: