View My Stats

Monday, October 06, 2008

A Message from Councilman Rodriguez on Nat'l Night Out


Justin Rodriguez (photo)
District 7 Councilman

Dear Friends,
I hope everyone has been enjoying this cool, fall weather. As a reminder, Tuesday, Oct. 7th, is National Night Out and the response to the October change has been tremendous city wide. I look forward to seeing many of you at neighborhood events and block parties in the District. Members of my staff will also be coming by to hand out goodie bags courtesy of my Council office, and the good folks at CPS and SAWS. We hope to see you on Tuesday evening!


On another note, I will be teaming up with The City-Toyota Green Clean-Up Project at Woodlawn, Garza and Monterrey Parks on Tuesday, October 7th. This joint effort by Toyota team members and their on-site suppliers are helping to beautify area parks in each of the 10 City Council Districts.

Toyota and its on-site suppliers have pledged 340 team members for the clean up effort, combined. I am encouraged by their willingess to serve our District 7 community and welcome their efforts to beautify our city's parks.

We hope to see you on National Night Out!

Justin Rodriguez
Councilman

No comments: