View My Stats

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

State Rep. Joe Farias fundraiser @ Luca's Ristorante


Joe Farias (photo)
State Rep.

Dear Friend,

I need your support.

I want to continue the fight to give hard-working families a fair break in today’s tough economy. I want to continue fighting for kids who don’t have health coverage, and to make sure that they have the education they need to compete. I want to keep fighting for families who get nickeled and dimed by predatory payday lenders, and for veterans who too often fall through the cracks.

I’m nearing the finish line in my campaign for reelection to the Texas House of Representative. With Election Day approaching, I will hold my last major fundraiser of this election season.

Wednesday, October 15th
5-7 p.m.
Luca’s Ristorante
401 South Alamo St
(Across the street from Hemisfair Park. Valet parking available.)

I’m inviting you to participate as an attendee or a sponsor for this event. A contribution at any level is appreciated, but if you choose to sponsor, you will be recognized on our sponsor board as either a:

Host for $1000; Friend for $500; Supporter for $250; Individual for $100

Your support will make available the resources that I will need to see me through to victory on November 4th.

I am anticipating a highly successful, well-attended, and enjoyable event. I thank you in advance for your support for my candidacy and the cause for which I am fighting.

For more information, and to RSVP, please contact my campaign manager Cliff Walker at (210) 923-1100, or by email at
cliff@joefarias.com. You can also contribute online at www.joefarias.com.

Thank you again for your continued support.

Sincerely,

Joe Farias
State Representative

No comments: