View My Stats

Thursday, April 10, 2008

30th Annual Lavernia Bluebonnet Fest coming May 17th

The 30th Annual Lavernia Bluebonnet Fest will be held, May 17th, with the parade starting @ 10:30 a.m.

We will have so many unique jewelery items like the Religious Bracelets made by a local craftsman and lots of the Western Art that is so popular right now. The Crosses in the Sand will have a booth, and lets not forget the kids, they will want to ride the Little Red Choo-Choo and the Carnival will be in town, there will be soooo many neet things to look at too, so, I'm very excited to invite all my friends to join in the fun.

Be sure and mark your calendars for Saturday, May 17th, Trust Me, you won't want to miss it!! I really would appreciate the support of all my friends and I look forward to seeing you there. Open the attachment to see our Poster. Log onto our web site to read all about the Lions Club and get more information.

Thanks guys

Merrie Monaco
210-385-0108
Bluebonnet Fest Coordinator
www.LaVerniaLions.org

No comments: