View My Stats

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Elena Guajardo starts a new venture-travel service


Elena Guajardo (photo)
former SA Councilwoman


Friends,

As the seasons are changing, life changes also. People continue to ask "so what are you doing?" Let me first thank you for your support in the two years I served on City Council. That period is a gift that I will treasure forever.

These lasts months have offered me the opportunity to serve you in another capacity. I've joined three boards in which I believe I can make a difference. Searching for a new venture, I've started something really exciting--my on-line travel service. I offer the same great values as the highly advertised sites. It's one of the best travel and vacation websites on the internet today. Anytime you book travel or vacations on my website, you'll get the same or better deals. So if planning any travel for yourself, business or pleasure, try
www.ezeconomytravel.com, your one stop for travel and entertainment.

Thank you always for your support,


Elena Guajardo
(210) 681-6798
webekg@swbell.net

Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much. Helen Keller
Your one stop for travel and entertainment go to:
www.ezeconomytravel.com

No comments: