View My Stats

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Trey Martinez Fischer 4 St. Rep. 116, Town Hall meeting, 2-17

Join Us for a Town Hall this Saturday!

Over the course of the past several months, my team and I have been working hard to earn every vote in the upcoming Democratic Primary Election. Many voters in this race may still be undecided, and I want to take the opportunity to personally reach out and make myself available to answer any questions you may have about my record or my candidacy.

We find ourselves in the midst of extraordinary political circumstances, and it is hard to imagine a time in recent memory where our votes and participation in the political process have mattered as much as they do today. As lifelong voters ourselves, my wife and I take seriously the responsibility of getting to know a candidate and what they stand for before casting our votes, and we know you and your family do too.

That is why I am hosting a town hall-style community forum at 10 a.m. this Saturday, February 17th, at Jefferson United Methodist Church, located at 758 Donaldson Ave.

If you cannot attend this event, I am happy to discuss this race with you by phone.

You can call me personally on my cell at 210.363.9000.

Trey Martinez Fischer candidate for St. Rep. 116

No comments: