View My Stats

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Thank You message from San Antonio Mayor Ivy Taylor, 6-14

Thank you San Antonio.
Thank you for listening. Thank you for believing.
Thank you for the many volunteer hours, your messages of support, for your vote, and for electing me as your Mayor.
I am as humbled as I am grateful that you trust me to continue to lead our city. This was an improbable campaign against great odds and accomplished and formidable candidates. We began late, with little money and, in the minds of many, little chance to succeed.
But because of you we have achieved the unexpected and the unprecedented.
My name was on the ballot but the votes you cast were for your dreams, your interests and your desire that San Antonio continues to be a great city.
We are truly One San Antonio and together we will continue to work to fulfill our limitless potential. While the election may have come to an end last night, our work isn’t over. 
I’m ready to meet this challenge. Let’s build together.
Sincerely, 
Ivy R. Taylor

No comments: