View My Stats

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Texas Democratic Party Finance Co-Chair Collier joins staff, 6-18

Exciting news! Today’s my first day at my new job.

I’m proud to announce that I’m joining the Texas Democratic Party as the new Finance Co-Chair. I’ll be here investing my time and energy in the Texas Democratic Party.

In my new role, I’ll be asking supporters across Texas like you to step up for Texas Democrats.
Why? Because our candidates are best for Texas. Right now, we’re recruiting candidates to run in critical districts across Texas -- from statewide candidates to sheriffs. We are all responsible for building a strong Democratic community in Texas.

If we have the resources to compete, we can win. Thank you for doing your part to get us there. Heck yeah, I’m proud to be on the Texas Democrats team!

Mike Collier
Finance Co-Chair, Texas Democratic Party

No comments: