View My Stats

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Thank message from former Senator Leticia van de Putte, 6-14

With husband, Pete
Dear Friends,

I want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart!

Although the outcome wasn't what we had hoped for, I'm proud of the campaign we ran, the issues we brought to the public table, and the many new friends we made along the way.

I fell in love with San Antonio all over again - from its geographic diversity and its wonderful neighborhoods, to the energy and optimism of our business leaders, and the unwavering commitment of our community activists.

Pete and I, our children and grandchildren, appreciate your kind thoughts, bountiful prayers, and sincere well-wishes. Our family has been here for generations and we look forward to being here for generations to come, neighbor to neighbor, friend to friend, San Antonian to San Antonian.

Many issues still remain ahead for our city, and I ask all of you who cast your vote for me to now offer Mayor Ivy Taylor your support to make San Antonio the next great American city.

I am truly blessed to have had this opportunity.


Gratefully yours,

No comments: