View My Stats

Saturday, May 31, 2014

EL4L in SA, Freetail Brewery on Loop 1604W, 6-3

Will I see you at San Antonio's Emerging Leaders for Leticia event next week on June 3rd? As we now know, I will be taking on Dan Patrick in the November general election for Lieutenant Governor. We have to continue delivering the message that we are not afraid..Please join Sarah Clemons, Joe Johnson, Jenee Margo Gonzales, and my daughter, Vanessa Van de Putte.

I have a vision for Texas that will focus on priorities, not politics, and want to share it with you. Our Emerging Leaders program seeks to identify key leaders all across our state who will pledge to ensure Leticia gets elected. So join us!
Join fellow supporters, trendsetters, changemakers, and myself for what has proven to be a great event. Hope to see you there!

– Leticia van de Putte

No comments: