View My Stats

Thursday, March 06, 2014

Thank You Message from judicial candidate Stephanie Boyd




According to the polls, I'm the Democratic candidate for the 187th District Court. Great things don't happen in your life because of your actions alone. There are so many people to thank for helping me in this endeavor.

To the organizations, who endorsed me, thank you for telling the public through your endorsement, that I was a worthy candidate. I met so many people who came aboard and worked ...
the polls for me and spread my name to the people I could not physically contact. You all were such a great advertisement to me.

To
Jessica Barraza, I cannot begin to express the gratitude I feel for your guidance during this campaign. Your loyalty is greatly appreciated.

To all candidates, I have always said the following: win, lose or draw; it takes a lot of courage to run for public office. I admire your willingness to do so. As a candidate, I fully understand the amount of work and lack of sleep this endeavor takes.

To the voters, thank you for voting for me. I am humbled by your supporter. To the voters who did not vote for me: I thank you for exercising your right to vote and hope to earn your vote.

Justice for All!
Stephanie R. Boyd

No comments: