View My Stats

Thursday, March 06, 2014

Thank You Message from Commissioner Tommy Adkisson


Thanks to each and everyone of you who so graciously supported my campaign for County Judge. All along the way, the support was extraordinary, so the thought of not winning was literally a "million miles away". The election result however, was not consistent with what I believed would happen.

But the energy of what brought me to this process is as strong as ever. After December 31 of this year, I will have an opportunity to resu...
me my practice of law and the real estate title business. But for now, I will continue to do everything I can to lift up our community, especially its families and neighborhoods with all the energy I have! The trademark service of my Precinct Four Office will continue for the advancement of Precinct Four and Bexar County.

Thanks again!
Tommy

No comments: