View My Stats

Saturday, December 07, 2013

500+ turn out for Celebration 2014 @ Mikal Watts home, 12-6





L-R: Lisa Marie Dominguez with Walker Report Editor & former Judge Steve Walker, judicial candidates Yolanda Acuna Uresti, Edna Elizondo, Rose Gonzalez, Jeanette Sullivan, Milton Fagin, Mark Benavides & wife, Stephanie Boyd, Renee McElhaney with boyfriend Virgil Yanta, Raymond Villarreal, John Bustamante, Laura Flores Malcom, James Rickerson, Paul Vasquez, Paul Canales & wife, Rhonda, Ed Bravenec, Alfredo Ximenez, & Carlos Quezda, attendees, dancers, student Marines Color Guard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This blog post could not be written any better!
Looking at this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
He continually kept talking about this. I most certainly will send this information to him.

Pretty sure he will have a great read. I appreciate
you for sharing!

Also visit my webpage; sbobet