View My Stats

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Blessed & Merry Christmas from Bob & Elva Esparza, 12-24

My dear friend,

On this Christmas Eve, I am reflecting upon how truly blessed my family and I have been this past year. I am especially honored for all the new faces I have met and friends who have become a part of my life.

Thank you for your friendship.

The holiday season is a time to spend with close friends, family, and loved ones. My family has traveled from different cities and states to join me and my husband in our home to make this Christmas special.

My wish is for you and your family to spend quality time together enjoying the spirit of Christmas. May you be blessed with love, joy, and peace.

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.
Thank you.

Your friend in public service,




Elva Abundis-Esparza
Democratic Candidate for Bexar County District Clerk

No comments: