View My Stats

Monday, December 30, 2013

A message from Bexar County Clerk candidate Chris Forbrich

During the last several months, our campaign has built a tremendous amount of momentum, thanks to supporters like you. We have been talking with voters about bringing better access, better technology, and better service to the people of Bexar County, but we cannot succeed without your help.


We have laid the foundation that will allow us to carry our momentum through to November. We’ve developed our issues, conducted our research, and compiled our portfolios of best-practices. I have been visiting with voters and county officials, sharing with them my plans.

I am ready to take the fight to the incumbent; a career politician who seems to believe that ‘good enough’ is good enough. Before I can join that fight, I must earn the Democratic Party’s nomination in the March 4th Primary. My record, experience, and skills make me the clear choice to face the incumbent, but I need your help to make the case to our fellow voters.
 


2014 promises to be an exciting year, and I am looking forward to the difference we can make in our community.

With your help, we can do better.


Better, Together

CFSig
Chris Forbrich

No comments: