View My Stats

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Candidate Rosie Gonzalez Fundraiser @ the Vistana, 12-28

Join us to support my good friend Rosie Gonzalez, candidate for Bexar County Court at Law No. 13, as we gear up for the 2014 midterm election campaign season. Come enjoy an assortment of wine and cheese while getting to know Rosie, a strong advocate for tough justice.

Event will be held in the meeting room next to the pool on the 6th floor. Free parking will be available across the street at the Santa Rosa Verde Towers parking lot.

Donations will be accepted in cash, check or credit card.

More details to come! Hope to see you all there! at the Vistana, 100 N. Santa Rosa from 6-8 p.m.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon everyday.
It will always be interesting to read through articles from other authors and practice something
from their websites.

Check out my web-site - Green products